Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Daybook:: 9/11/18

For about 3 weeks now, my babysitting schedules have made lots of changes, school has started, my daily routine has been thrown off quite a bit (I wrecked 2 cars in one day 1.5 weeks ago, I haven't been able to go to daily low mass in like 2 weeks, I have barely been able to visit Mrs KBL in like 2 weeks, ...), Catholic Schoolhouse has started...  I am so wanting to back into my routines that I worked for all summer to make (Can I have a car already?!) So I decided to make a daybook today-

Thinking about: CGS- materials, getting trained, reading, research.... getting new steers-can they come soon?!. the liturgical year. Catholic Schoolhouse.

Listening to lately: I got Spotify again. I've been listening to "On & On & On", "Thunderstruck", "Freedom" , "sweet heaven", "Last train from Poor valley", "blinded by the light"...Ok, so I'm on a Norman and Nancy Blake kick.

Currently Reading: nothing good! I've had to "quit" a few books lately. I've decided life's too short to read books I don't like/don't want to. I don't know what it is but, I feel like Italian memoirs were better when I was younger....still, I'm going to have to write my own...
I am thinking of buying more books off of Amazon sometime soon....
Technically I am still reading (slowly) the Introduction to the Devout Life. It's not the best read aloud book, so I have been skipping some. I think the Story of the Soul will be my next read aloud.
I did read When I stop Talking, You'll Know I'm dead. It was pretty good, but not amazing or anything.
Up next to read: books written by Mother Teresa, St Therese's autobiography, Love and Respect,

Excited about: New steers coming! I didn't wreck a car this week! Visiting Mrs KBL again!

I am wearing: Black shirt with a black/gray/white/green striped skirt. Today I had Catholic Schoolhouse.

Clipboard picture on my desk: St Andrew the Apostle colored in coloring page from Catholic Playground.

The Liturgical Year: lots of thinking/planning ahead. I want to make my own calendar, my own advent booklet, and my own litany of saints printout.
I Have decided that I want a Tan books calendar again for next year.
looking forward to these upcoming feast days: the most Holy Name of Mary, Exaltation of the Holy Cross, Our Lady of Sorrows/7 Sorrows of Mary and St Joseph of Cupertino.

Organizing: I have Trello again. I made a board for my Liturgical year to-dos.
I have lots of prints to make! (as always)

Memory Work: The Creed in Latin (I can't find a version/voice on YouTube that I like, so this isn't going super successfully). The Beverly Hillbillies theme song.

Eating a lot of: strawberry kefir. peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Loving: my classes at UW Superior. my new iPhone.


No comments:

Post a Comment