Sunday, July 7, 2019

June 2019 liturgical living

Reading from....
A Character Calendar (daily) (its still so weird to read this on my own!)
With the Church volume II (sometimes)
Sunday Morning Storyland (Sundays)

Enjoying...
the Catholic All June Booklet (still weird to read this alone!)

New....
Catholic All July booklet
Catholic All September booklet
(its still weird to be getting these booklets just for me)
Holy Family image that I have admired for some time now (still can't believe its mine!!)

Using....
Tan Books Calendar

Making...
a chart for with the church volume I and with the church volume II for what days/when to read it

I've been....
making it to low mass nearly daily
doing some writing when I can

Went to...
an authentic St John the Baptist vigil bonfire + vespers (my first ever)
diocesan ordinations + first mass
a Corpus Christi procession (through the church)

No comments:

Post a Comment