Monday, September 16, 2019

in more cheerful news....

VERY soon I am replacing the engine in my Camry and am very excited for that!!

Babysitting has been aplenty, with more overnights, and more time with twins too. We are on week 3 of Catholic Schoolhouse starting again, and 2 other new babysitting deals that started for the school year. I also started up a weekly teaching with a 2nd grader once a week, so that is fun. Babysitting lately has meant lots of driving around, which has also been fun, and I do wish I had a Red Ford Expedition.

I bought my first ever Moby Wrap, its Olive Green, and it was my first purchase off of Facebook Marketplace, and I felt really good about the purchase, because the woman and I had 3 mutual friends from varied parts of my life. The Moby, which I have not had experience with wearing prior to my purchase, feels very comfortable and a lot like wearing a Moby.
I have my first 2 ergos--- a mint/black one that I need to sew up a little, and my favorite colors on an ergo, black and camel. Tomorrow I hope to try out one of my new ergos.

the end of August has meant the start of cross country and other fall sports for our family. I am looking forward to go to a few friday night football games.
the end of August has meant the start up of school, at home for some of us, community college for others, and online school for two of us.

I made a new Instagram account (a second account really) for record keeping and Idea sharing of how I live the Liturgical year. It feels pretty bare and sparse so far, but I am sure it will fill up soon.

I've gotten into audiobooks again and listen to them often. I've gotten into classical music again, and listen to it a lot. I have almost finished my show on Netflix, and will be ready to start a new one soon. I've still been doing some reading, but nothing particularly exiting.

I went to an apple orchard for the first time with friends this past weekend.

A few weeks ago I started using Google Calendars which feeds into my ical for the first time. Using google calendars and iCal are new for me.

Sunday, the home screen button on my phone fell off, so now I guess i really need to prioritize getting a new phone...

This afternoon I am off to the library, cross country practice to play with a new buddy and then, more driving around, and then babysitting, until I crash in bed tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment