Sunday, July 28, 2019

July Liturgical Living

Sundays:
Sunday Morning Storyland
Sunday Mass

Some feast days +/ month theme:
Catholic All July booklet (Maybe its because I am missing a certain someone (I am!) (a lot!) or I don't know what, but I have lost much zeal for these booklets since April, the May booklet (which I bought in the hospital), the June booklet, and now the July booklet, they are just not the same anymore. still, they are amazing, and I keep buying them because I want the whole collection, but, much of my zeal for them is gone. I think I am missing a certain someone)

Daily/almost daily:
low mass
a character calendar

Reading sometimes:
with the church volume II
the catholic all year compendium

Calendar:
Tan Books Coil Bound Calendar/Planner
Holy Family Planner

New books:
Catholic All August booklet (I want to have the whole collection)
The Life of St Gemma Galgani by her spiritual director (just barely started reading)
the Mass for boys and girls by Fr Joseph Dunney (finished reading)
Servant of God Gwen Coniker by Nancy Martin (still reading)
(I went to mass where there is a great little bookstore and I couldn't resist making a few purchases :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment