Wednesday, March 6, 2019

March Feast days 3/1/19-3/5/19

3/1/19
-Read from a character calendar

3/2-3/3
-Mass
-fell asleep reading from with the church volume 1 :/ I had a really bad headache that day, so the reading doesn't count, but the effort was made to do it.

3/4/19 St Casimir
-Father Oak: white
-Low Mass
-read the dream of the rood and the stabat mater dolorosa
-read from a character calendar
-read "st chad" from Saints and Festivals
-started to read Yesterday, Today and Forever by Maria Von Trapp, its rather boring.
-received calendars from Dumb Ox Publications in the Mail, My first purchase from Dumb Ox Publications, and I am excited!


3/5/19
-Litany of loretto
-did some writing
-read from with the church volume 1, finished chapter from Sunday
-Read from Yesterday, Today and Forever by Maria Von Trapp. Its rather boring, I don't know if I will finish it.
-read from A Character Calendar
-reviewed Lent plans (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment