Sunday, June 16, 2019

Busy days

I had every intention of writing here more and tapping the "publish" button more frequently than I have in the past few months, but I am currently in the middle of 2 very busy weeks (about to start week 2 of the busy weeks)

Here is an example of the day in the life of me.... This was a particularly interesting/busy day!

Thursday  June 13- Friday June 14 2019

Thursday Morning:

7am daily mass

work at cloth diaper shop 8:30-12

interview at Memory care place; met a guy who is 99, went through the battle of the bulge and Normandy, and shares the same birthday as me---we sat and talked for 45 minutes!!; visited a friend
rushed around with chores, writing about the exciting afternoon, got ready for the night and next day

went to my brother's rugby banquet

hit the road again to spend the night with a family with 10 week old twins to help with the twins throughout the night.Think I'm living the high life during my night with the twin boys. Remember my dear friend and wondering if this is what life was like for her and her twins. I also named each twin after my friend's twins. :)
I read books to the older kids, got them in bed, said my own night prayers with a twin in my arms, slept some but woke up each time one of the twins cried, changed diapers and rocked babies back to sleep throughout the night. :)

went home the next day, got home at 10:30 am. Did chores, caught up on texts, showered.

12:00-1:45 paid for my car, got gas and worked at cloth diaper shop

2:05-5 babysat three kids for my sister

dashed to stoughton for a grad party

5:56 get a text at the party that I'm looking at a new car at 6:40 (that was the time we were going to meet)
RACE home, do chores in 4 minutes, get my money, drive back to Madison

look at car

buy car (I am now a Honda owner)

go home. hit Wendy's and remember a certain mishaps for my friend and I there. ;)

at home work on "The Death of a Salesman" paper
shower
go back to Madison--feeling so tired!! drive new car home. listen to frightening CD that previous owner left in car.

jump into bed at 10:20!

No comments:

Post a Comment