Wednesday, May 29, 2019

a new direction/update

Hi everyone---

It's been awhile. My last post was like 6 weeks ago. The end of April, and May this far, have flow by. And its almost June...
OK, so it has been a while. I have been doing some writing, but am just now, in the last week or so, getting back into the swing of typing my writing.
I've fallen out of several routines---including my treasured "liturgical year keeping", but it has come back, but in a different way now. My reading regime has kind of fallen apart, and only made a return when we went to Myrtle Beach. And, its been weeks, for sure most of this month, since I last said a rosary, so I fell out of that habit too....
Many exciting things have happened in my life, and, I hope to get back to a regular "liturgical year sharing" schedule--I have new booklets and other new discoveries to share!! But, because of tragic happenings, this blog may be taking a bit of a different direction. I know that sounds vague but, I don't feel like saying what exactly happened. but, for now, expect to maybe see things a little bit differently here. I'm not really sure what that will be, or if things will even end up being different at all, but I felt it was necessary to give a bit of a (admittedly vague) update, after an unplanned lapse in regular posting here.
I have a few drafts that I plan to finish and hit publish for, and then a couple of new things, but other than that, we'll see. Like I said, I hope to get back into my regular "liturgical year sharing" routine.

In other news...
 In March and April, I volunteered at a Memory Care place (as apart of a school assignment), and from the first day, I liked it there and felt like I "fit" there. (Yes, I know how weird that sounds!!) The employees really liked me all along, and on my last day I took an application. I just sent it in yesterday, so wish me luck with that!! (2 years ago, or really anytime previous to the last 15 months of my life I would have never imagined myself eagerly wanting a job at a memory care place, enjoying being there, or cheerfully telling others that I'm applying to work at a memory care place---but, God ALWAYS has other---and better!!! plans!! I do hope to get the job there!!

My family and I went to Myrtle Beach May 12-18...it is probably our last "family vacation" as my sister has been engaged since March, and is set to get married May 23rd of next year. It was an interesting trip in that sense.

Well, this is all for now,
Stay tuned to see what happens!! (I'm sure you are all holding on with suspense!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment