Wednesday, May 29, 2019

May 2019 Liturgical Living

I had a not so great start to this month, and took 3 trips...
so.... my liturgical year things were not like some of the other months this year.

I have been trying to find a flow/routine of:
-reading (The Catholic all Year Compendium, A Character Calendar, Butler's Lives of the Saints (which I got wet one night, but now it dried out nicely), With the Church volume 1, Sunday Morning Storyland....)
-the Catholic All May booklet (its lovely, of course)
-Calendar work (Tan books calendar)
-Daily Low Mass (aside from being gone, I've been doing pretty good in this area)
-notes on sermons
-notes from Father Z's blog (sometimes)
-my own writing attempts
....
I think that is about it. It's been a  bit of an odd month for the liturgical year -- and quite lethargic, too, and I, I've been having to get used to things differently after April.
Lets hope June is a bit of an uneventful month for me.
I don't really have plans for June. I did buy the Catholic All June booklet, of course, but even that booklet will be different for me. I haven't even looked at the feast days I really want to pay attention to this month, so guess I'll just be "winging it".....
Ordinations are this month, and some first masses too, and we get a new Bishop this month, so that is exciting, but not really "liturgical" exactly.
Stay tuned for what happens in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment