Wednesday, May 29, 2019

April & May books read + new books

April:

How to get to "I do": a dating guide for Women by Amy Bonacorsso
A Love that Multiplies by Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar
Somebody I Used to Know by Wendy Mitchell
Mother Teresa of Calcutta: a personal portrait




Myrtle Beach trip:

Fabiola by Cardinal Wiseman

Re-reads:
Hannah Coulter by Wendell Berry
Leo the Lion by Jennifer Montemurro
Each Little Bird that Sings

Haven't finished yet:
National Catholic Reader book six


New books:
the Catholic All May booklet
The Catholic all June Booklet
(what else were you expecting for new books???)



Also,
I have now started to get Homeschool Magazines and Catalogs to ME and in MY name. (Yes  I am very dorky)
so far I have received things from....
Memoria press
Mother of Divine Grace School
Seton
Catholic heritage Curricula

No comments:

Post a Comment